Delaware to Arkansas Car Shipping
If you want to transport your car from Delaware to Arkansas quickly, safely, and at fair prices, you have found the best vehicle shipping company to do that for you. Tempus Logix is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with a huge connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances. We guarantee that your vehicle will arrive at your preferred destination safely.
Our customers can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles such as military, classic and luxury cars, boats, motorcycles, etc. The pickup of the vehicles takes between 1 to 5 business days. We offer both open and enclosed auto transport methods. You don’t have to worry about your car’s safety as our drivers are certified and will deliver your vehicle as safely and speedily as possible.
Please note*; for students, loyal customers, and soldiers, Tempus Logix offers discounts on car delivery.
To find out the cost of your vehicle transport, you will only need to use our calculator on the website that’ll show the quote in a few seconds. The cost of your shipment can fluctuate depending on the season. For other questions, you can contact us via live chat on the website or use customer service by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about our destination.
- The capital of Arkansas is Little Rock.
- Arkansas’s population is 3,042,017.
- The total area is 53,179 square miles.
- It is the 29th largest by area and the 34th most populous state.
- In Arkansas, the longest route is U.S. Route 67 (296.95 miles).
- The state’s motto is Regnat Populus meaning “the people rule”.
Fascinating places to visit.
- We recommend visiting Small Shake Central Tall School, a dynamic instruction area with more than 2,500 understudies enlisted. This historic school was where integration started.
- Dashing biplanes from the 1920s and 1930s, as well as information on the history of both military and civilian aviation, are on display at the Arkansas Discuss Historical Center in Fayetteville. The building that houses the historical center is a 1940s-era airplane storage. Numerous vintage airplanes on show at the historical center are in flying condition.
Your satisfaction is our priority!
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC