Delaware to Connecticut Car Shipping
Do you want to transport your vehicle from Delaware to Connecticut without worrying about anything? Fortunately, Tempus Logix is here to assist you in transporting your vehicle from state to state. Our company is one of the top-rated car carrier companies in the U.S. We will provide transport safely and efficiently at an affordable price for our customers. Tempus Logix is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances.
We offer military car shipping, heavy equipment, motorcycle transport, classic car transport, vintage car transport, and boats. Our company gives an option to our customers to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods. The pickup of your vehicle will take between 1 to 5 days. Furthermore, we transport both operable and inoperable vehicles.
Please note*; if you are a student or a soldier, we offer discounts on car delivery.
We made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds using a car shipping calculator on the website. The price of the transport can change due to weather conditions. For questions, you can contact our professional experts via live chat on the website or call by number +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about our destination.
- The driving distance from Delaware to Connecticut is 258 miles.
- Connecticut’s population is 3.6 million.
- The total area is 5,567 square miles.
- Hartford is the capital city of Connecticut.
- The state shares its border with Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, and Long Island.
- Interstate Highways in Connecticut run a total of 446.33 miles. There are three primary and five auxiliary highways.
- In winter, the mean temperature is 27°F, and in summer, it is 70°F.
Adorable places to visit.
- Mystic Seaport is an authentic seaport town as a portion of one of the foremost prominent maritime historical centers within the United States. A major portion of the museum is its exceptional collection of coasting make, counting the world’s final remaining wooden whaling transport, Charles W. Morgan (1841). Other verifiable ships included are the Joseph Conrad, the boat L.A. Dunton, and different steam vessels.
- Lake Compounce theme park in Bristol is thought to be the most seasoned working entertainment stop within the United States and is domestic to a 1927 wooden roller coaster and a 1911 carousel. This prevalent summer family excursion highlights all sorts of rides and recreations.
- The country’s most seasoned free open museum, Wadsworth Atheneum, houses more than 50,000 works of art in its Gothic-style building. Especially amazing are its collections of American expressions. Among more than 5,000 American craftsmanship works are representations by John Singleton Copley, canvases by Georgia O’Keeffe and Andrew Wyeth, and figures by Alexander Calder.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC