Delaware to Idaho Car Shipping
Do you want to transport your vehicle from Delaware to Idaho? But the workload seems stressful because of the time and energy it requires. Tempus Logix is here to guide you in transporting your vehicle quickly, safely, and at an adorable price without you doing anything. Our company is one of the top-rated car carrier companies in the U.S. that works with a vast network of carriers. We work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances. Furthermore, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Note*; if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
Our customers can always book their shipping online 24/7. If you have any additional questions, you can always ask our competent staff, you will be guided every single step of the way via live chat, or you can call customer service by number +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Idaho
Let’s have a look at some helpful information about our destination.
- Idaho is in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States.
- Idaho’s population is 1.8 million.
- The state shares its border with Washington, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and Oregon.
- It is the 14th largest one in the United States.
- In Idaho, the I-84 (276 miles) is the longest Interstate highway and connects some of the state’s largest metropolitan areas.
- Idaho’s climate varies widely; there are cold, semi-arid winters, hot, humid summers. The average high temperatures are within the range of 55°F to 70°F, while the average low temperatures are between 26°F.
Places to Visit
Changing places is tedious, so we offer you some alluring places to visit;
- McCall is a mountain town and favorite with numerous visiting Idaho guests. All around the water, it sits on the southern shore of Payette Lake and gloats the most noteworthy normal snowfall within the state.
- Raters of the Moon is one of a number of places within the U.S. where you’ll walk over what was once magma and investigate an underground magma tube made by liquid shake.
- Just outside of the town of Twin Falls is one of Idaho’s most wonderful waterfalls: Shoshone Falls, in some cases, alluded to as the “Niagara of the West,” as this shocking characteristic excellence on the Snake River is indeed higher than its more celebrated partner, Niagara Falls, at 212 feet.
- Thousand Springs State Park is home to one of the world’s biggest spring areas, the end of an enormous underground aquifer that streams underneath the Wind Waterway Plain from the Pioneer Mountains.
- Idaho City is a notable town and portal to the Sawtooths. It’s a covered-up pearl on the Ponderosa Pine Scenic Byway.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC