Delaware to Ohio Car Shipping
Your vehicle shipping from one state to another will seem effortless if you choose Tempus Logix. Our company is a qualified car shipping company in the US. Tempus Logix works with a massive connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance. Furthermore, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 20,000 vehicles, including boats, military cars, motorcycles, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars. Our customers can ship both operable and inoperable, and they can choose to transport with open or enclosed auto transport methods. Our specialists will work with you to plan the final date and time convenient for you so our certified drivers can pick up your vehicle. The pick-up takes between 1 to 5 business days.
Please note*; our company provides discounts on car delivery for students and soldiers.
Our website offers a car shipping calculator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. It is essential to note that the price can change depending on which season you prefer to transport your vehicle. In case of any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists. They will answer all your questions and keep you updated on your shipment. The quickest ways to contact them is via live chat on the website or by calling at +1(818)942-7030.
Engaging facts about our destination.
- The driving distance from Delaware to Ohio is equal to 509 miles.
- In Ohio, the total area is 44,825 square miles.
- Ohio’s population is 11.75 million.
- Columbus is the capital city of Ohio.
- The longest road in Ohio is State Route 7 (335.98 miles).
- The climate of Ohio is continental, characterized by a relatively large range of seasonal variability with cold winters and warm, humid summers.
Interesting places to visit;
- One of the free things to do in Ohio is at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force. The museum is found on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton. With more than 360 aviation things on show, you’ll walk through a time capsule of flying history with indoor and open-air exhibitions.
- The Cincinnati Museum Center could be a multi-museum complex interior Union Terminal, giving guests an extent of logical, chronicled, and instructive encounters. There are a few museums with combined collections of 1.8 million artifacts.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC