Florida to Delaware Car Shipping
Welcome to Tempus Logix. We are the company that will make your vehicle transport from state to state easy and comfortable. Our drivers are certified and will deliver your vehicle to your desired destination safely and quickly. Tempus Logix is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with more than 25,000 carriers that provide up to 1 million insurance.
We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 30,000 vehicles, including military cars, heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, classic, luxury, and vintage cars. You can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. Our professionals will arrange the best date and time convenient for you to pick up your vehicle. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 days. The cost of shipping can fluctuate depending on weather conditions.
Please note*; Tempus Logix has great news for loyal customers, soldiers, and students as they will get outstanding offers.
Our website offers a car shipping calculator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists. The fastest way to contact them is via live chat on the website or by calling at +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about Delaware.
- The total area of Delaware is 1,982 square miles.
- Delaware’s population is 989,948.
- The state shares its border with Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The driving distance between Florida to Delaware is 1,024 miles.
- In Delaware, the longest highway is US 13 (103.33 miles).
- In Delaware, the climate is humid subtropical with warm to hot summers and mild to cold winters.
Some noteworthy places to visit;
- In Wilmington, the Delaware Art Museum’s collection centers on American Art of the 19th through the 21st centuries and English Pre-Raphaelite art of the mid-19th century. The exhibition hall is mainly known for the head collection of the works and papers of American artist Howard Pyle, who outlined books by Mark Twain and Robert Lewis Stevenson.
- The Grand Opera House is a re-established 1871 Victorian theater in Wilmington with a cast-iron facade. Over a long time, the Grand has hosted Victorian melodramas, burlesque, vaudeville, the variety appears, musical recitals, ensembles, and musical dramas. This pearl of a performing house seats 1,140 individuals comfortably with excellent sightlines.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC