Florida to Kansas Car Shipping
A car is a valuable asset, and if you’re faced with the decision to ship your car across the country, you want to be sure that you can trust the car shipping company you select. There’s no better choice than Tempus Logix. Every year, we move thousands of cars and other personal vehicles safely and securely. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances.
Our company is one of the top-rated car carrier companies in the US that works with a vast network of carriers. Furthermore, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Tempus Logix provides military car shipping state to state, shipping for online car buyers and car lovers, as well as shipping for heavy equipment, motorcycle transport, vintage car transport, luxury car transport, and boats. The company provides its customers with open and enclosed auto transport with professional approaches.
Note*, if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
Your comfort is our priority, so we provide an easy tool to calculate the cost in a few seconds. For questions, you can contact via live chat or use customer service by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Here is some interesting information about our destination.
- Kansas is a Midwestern state in the United States.
- Kansas’s population is 2.29 million, making it the 35th most populated state.
- The state shares its border with Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Colorado.
- It is the 31st largest one in the United States.
- K-4 is the longest designated state highway in Kansas, at 369.079 miles. It begins north of Scott City at U.S. Route 83 (US-83) and travels eastward to US-59 near Nortonville in northeast Kansas.
- In Kansas generally, the summers are quite warm, the winters are mild, and the humidity is on the moderate side.
Changing places is stressful, so we offer you to visit some appealing places;
- Brush up on your Kansas information with a walk through the Kansas State Capitol in Topeka. The capitol complex covers approximately 20 sections of land within the heart of downtown and is considered a treasure among structural devotees.
- Have our customers ever wondered what the American West looked like some time recently, ranches with efficient areas of corn and wheat? On the off chance that so, arrange a visit to the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve within the Kansas Flint Hills.
- Do you want to be involved in what the Wild West was like during the 1800s? At that point, arrange a visit to Boot Hill in Dodge City, where things have changed minimally since 1870. The Boot Hill Museum has thousands of artifacts, as well as photos portraying Dodge City in its early long time, from businesses to the social scene.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC