Florida to Wisconsin Car Shipping
Transporting a vehicle is time-consuming and stressful, especially if you don’t have experience. Tempus Logix is here to help you select the most cost-effective and convenient shipping method for your vehicle. We are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Furthermore, our company works with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances. Just trust us, and we will do everything to meet your high expectations.
We are engaged in transporting operable and inoperable vehicles, including motorcycles, heavy equipment, military cars, boars, luxury, and vintage cars with open or enclosed trailers. We will pick up your vehicle in between 1 to 5 days. Our drivers are certified and will deliver your vehicle safely and speedily.
Please note*, if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
Our customers’ comfort is our number one priority. Consequently, our company offers an easy tool to calculate the cost in a few seconds. You can always book your shipping online. Our customer service will be ready to guide and assist you throughout the whole process. If you have any additional questions, you can ask via live chat or call +1(818)942-7030.
Let’s have a look at some information about our destination.
- Wisconsin is in the upper Midwestern United States.
- The driving distance from Florida to Wisconsin is equal to 1,429 miles.
- Wisconsin’s population is estimated to be 5.9 million.
- Madison is the capital of Wisconsin.
- The state shares its border with Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, etc.
- State Trunk Highway 35 (412.15 miles) is a Wisconsin state highway running north-south across western Wisconsin.
- In Wisconsin, the climate is a typical continental humid climate.
Adorable places to visit in Wisconsin.
- Pattison State Park is home to Big Manitou Falls, a 165-foot high waterfall, the tallest in the state. Local Americans were said to listen to the Great Spirit’s voice from the falls. The park moreover has Small Manitou Falls, which is 31-feet high. The state park is found around 13 miles south of Prevalent in Douglas County. There are numerous campsites as well as a couple of adjacent motels.
- Arranged on a limited promontory extending into Lake Michigan, Door County is an incredible put to visit in Wisconsin for history buffs and open-air devotees. The province is home to pleasant beacons and little 19th- century towns in expansion to 300 miles of shoreline. Guests can appreciate open-air theater, live music, and dazzling see all over.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC