Idaho to Delaware Car Shipping
Are you looking for a trustable company to transport your vehicle from Idaho to Delaware at fair prices? Tempus Logix, a licensed vehicle shipping company, will meet your high expectations. Our company is here to guide and assist you in transporting your vehicle. Our company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with over 25,000 carriers that provide up to 1 million insurance.
Advantages offered by Tempus Logix.
- Special discount packages
Tempus Logix will provide great discount packages to students, soldiers, and loyal customers.
- Affordable prices
You can get acquainted with the prices in a few seconds; you will only need to use the calculator provided on the website. The tool is straightforward and quick to use. It is essential to mention that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season.
- Fast and safe delivery
All the drivers we work with are certified and will deliver your vehicle safely and quickly. The pick-up of the cars takes between 1 to 5 business days, and if you request expedited shipment, your vehicle can be picked up in a shorter timeframe. The cost of the expedited shipment is higher than the one for the usual timeframe.
- A huge network of shippers
We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 30,000 vehicles, including military cars, motorcycles, boats, vintage, and luxury cars with open and enclosed auto transport methods.
- Caring customer service
If our customers have any additional questions, our specialists will be ready to help from the beginning to the end. To contact our staff, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Interesting facts about Delaware.
- The driving distance from Idaho to Delaware is equal to 2,402 miles.
- Delaware’s population is 994,735.
- The state shares its border with Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Delaware’s longest highway is I-95(23.43 miles).
- The total area is 2,489 square miles.
- The largest cities are Wilmington, Brookside, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Bear, Glasgow, Hockessin, etc.
Interesting places to visit.
- Aviation buffs will enjoy visiting the Air Mobility Command Exhibition hall to view its fine collection of vintage planes dating back to 1941. On show are over 30 aircraft of different sizes and capacities. Some of the biggest are the C133 Cargomaster, C130 Hercules, the C-141B Starlifter, and a C-124 Globemaster.
- John Dickinson was known as the “Penman of the American Revolution,” and he was ascribed to drafting the Articles of Confederation in 1778. His 1740s brick house in Dover is the portion of the cultivation complex.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC