Idaho to Florida Car Shipping
Transporting your vehicle from state to state can be stressful because of the time and energy it requires. Fortunately, Tempus Logix is the company that will provide you with everything you have been looking for in the vehicle shipping company. Our company is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances.
We offer military car shipping, heavy equipment, motorcycle transport, classic car transport, vintage car transport, and boats. Our company gives an option to our customers to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods. Our licensed drivers will pick up your vehicle between 1 to 5 days and deliver your vehicle to the preferred destination quickly and safely.
Please note*; For students and soldiers, we offer discounts on car delivery.
The cost of your shipment can change depending on the season. You can precisely know the quote for your transport in a few seconds via the calculator on the website. Our specialists are ready and eager to answer all your questions throughout the whole process. The quickest and easiest way to reach them is via live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Here is some information about Florida.
- The driving distance from Idaho to Florida is equal to 2,596 miles.
- Florida’s population is 21.6 million.
- The state’s area is 65,758 square miles.
- The Interstate Highways of Florida are owned and maintained by the Florida Department of Transportation. There are four primary highways and eight auxiliary highways, with a ninth proposed, totaling 1,497.58 miles.
- In summer, temperatures range between 88 °F and 91 °F. There are on average 8/9 days in winter with rainfall in the north and 6/7 in the center-south.
Fascinating places to visit;
- Orlando is home to universally known subject parks like Walt Disney World, All-inclusive Studios, and SeaWorld at the heart of Florida’s traveler industry. These have extended over a long time to incorporate sizable themed water parks, like Discovery Bay, Tropical storm Tidal pond, and Spring of gushing lava Cove.
- West Palm Shoreline on Lake Worth, inland from Palm Beach, has a few curiously historical centers and numerous stylish and fine feasting eateries. As the city’s title recommends, it is regularly characterized by its astonishing miles of delicate, sandy shorelines. Countless visitors come primarily to soak up the sun and enjoy the water.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC