Illinois to Idaho Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is the company that will make the transport of your vehicle easy and comfortable. Our company is experienced in transporting heavy equipment, motorcycles, military cars, classic, and vintage cars. Although it is more difficult to ship a car to Idaho, Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company that will complete your vehicle delivery perfectly.
The company is bonded with FMCSA, and USDOT and collaborates with a vast network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance. You can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. Our professionals will arrange the best date and time convenient for you to pick up your car.
Please note*, for students and soldiers we provide discounts on car delivery.
You can find a calculator on our website. With the help of that tool, you can easily know the quote for your transport within a few seconds. The cost of your shipment can fluctuate depending on the season. To contact them, use our live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Fascinating information about our destination.
- Boise is the capital city of Idaho.
- Idaho’s population is 1.8 million.
- The total area is 83,569 square miles.
- The state shares its border with Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, etc.
- The driving distance from Illinois to Idaho is equal to 1,627 miles.
- The I-84 (276 miles) is the longest Interstate highway in Idaho and connects some of the state’s largest metropolitan areas.
- The average high temperatures are within the range of 55°F to 70°F, while the average low temperatures are between 26°F.
We know how stressful it is to change places, so we thought to ease it with fascinating places to visit.
- In southeastern Idaho, South of Arco is a lunar-like scene made by volcanic ejections between 15,000 and 2,000 a long time prior. This locale of magma streams can be investigated on signposted circular routes. Despite the fact, it has not ejected within the last two centuries. This region is still topographically dynamic. The landscape’s detailed data and shows are at the park’s guest center.
- The Old Idaho Penitentiary, or “Ancient Write,” housed prisoners from 1872 to 1973 and is a historical center displaying that century-long jail history. The Old Pen housed a few of Idaho’s most infamous offenders, and guests nowadays can see the cell pieces, Solitary Confinement, and the Gallows of the complex.
- Idaho has more hot springs than nearly any other state. A few of these characteristic soaking spots require a climb, whereas others are gotten to through a roadside park. One of Idaho’s most well-known hot springs is Kirkham, located two hours from Boise.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC