Maine to Arizona Car Shipping
If you want to move your vehicle from Maine to Arizona, there’s no better choice than Tempus Logix. Our company has the experience and the infrastructure to make the process stress-free. We’ll help you step-by-step, protect your vehicle as it travels and deliver it in perfect shape.
Tempus Logix provides military car shipping state to state, car shipping for online car buyers, as well as heavy equipment shipping, motorcycle shipping, vintage car transport, classic car transport, and boat transportation. We provide our customers with open and enclosed auto transport.
Our company makes it easy for you to calculate the cost in a few seconds with a unique tool on the website. Moreover, Tempus Logix is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Please note*, if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
You can always book their shipping online 24/7. If you have other questions, our excellent customer service will assist our customers from the start to the end. The quickest way to communicate with them is through live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Arizona
Here is some information about our destination.
- Arizona is in the Western United States.
- Arizona’s population is 7.2 million, making it the 14th most populated state.
- The state shares its border with Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, California, etc.
- The driving distance from Maine to Arizona is equal to 2,796 miles.
- US 191 (517 miles) is Arizona’s longest highway.
- Arizona is semiarid, one-third is arid, and the remainder is humid.
Places to Visit
Find out the fascinating places to visit in the state.
- Encompassed by staggering red rock mountains and buttes, Sedona has one of the foremost lovely settings in Arizona. Around a 1.5-hour drive north of Phoenix, Sedona is a well-known day trip from the city, but the town is worth much more than a fair number of hours.
- Phoenix is an awesome base for investigating Arizona, but it’s too a major goal within the winter for golfers and sun-seekers who need to appreciate a stay at a resort or spa and spend a short time lolling within the warmth of the leaves.
- Hoover Dam is one of America’s incredible building wonders. This gigantic structure, completed in 1935, crosses the Colorado River, connecting Arizona and Nevada. It is 726 feet tall and 1,244 feet long.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC