Maine to California Car Shipping
Your vehicle is one of the most important possessions you own—so shouldn’t the car shipping company you choose be one of the most important decisions you make? Luckily, Tempus Logix is here to guide and assist you in transporting your vehicle from Maine to California. Our company guarantees your vehicle will arrive in the same condition once it reaches its destination.
Tempus Logix is a top-rated car shipping company licensed in the industry and connected with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, the company works with a professional carrier network that offers up to 1 million insurances. We obtained experience transporting motorcycles, military cars, massive equipment, boats, and classic and vintage cars. Our customers can choose to transport their car with open or enclosed trailers. Vehicle pick-up will take between 1 to 5 days.
Please note*; we provide discounts on car delivery if you are a student or a soldier.
Our company offers an easy tool to calculate the cost in a few seconds. It is significant to mention that depending on the season, the prices can fluctuate. For other questions, you can ask our professional staff, who will assist you throughout the entire way via live chat, or you can call customer service directly by number +1(818)942-7030.
Here is some helpful information about California.
- The driving distance between Maine to California is 3,265 miles.
- California’s population is 39.5 million.
- In California, the total area is approximately 163,696 square miles.
- The state shares its border with Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, and Mexican states.
- U.S. Route 101, aka the Hollywood Freeway/Ventura Freeway, is the longest highway in California.
- California has a Mediterranean-like climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters.
Fascinating places to visit.
- San Francisco should be on everyone’s must-see list, one of the most amazing cities in America. The sea and slopes give a typical shocking setting, but the exciting neighborhoods, noteworthy locales, green spaces, rousing social institutions, and relaxed demeanor make this city uncommon.
- Home to the monster trees on Earth, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks are bucket-list goals. The sequoias here are the most prominent living things in the world, and numerous of them are more than 2,000 a long time ancient, with a few more than 3,000 a long time ancient.
- Hearst Castle, formally known as the Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument, was begun in 1919 and built over 28 years, coming about in a blend of structural styles that make it peculiar and stately all at the same time. Built by daily paper baron William Randolph Hearst, the 165-room castle was never completed.
We are looking forward to working with you.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC