Maryland to Connecticut Car Shipping
Tempus Logix has been working hard to provide the best auto shipping services for many years. The company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
Advantages of Tempus Logix.
- Special discount packages.
All soldiers, students, and returning customers will receive fantastic deals on the shipments.
- Fast and safe delivery.
The cost of the expedited shipment is higher than the one for the usual timeframe. All the drivers that we work with are certified and insured and will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days, or if you request expedited shipment, your vehicle can be picked up in a shorter timeframe.
- Amazing prices.
You can find a useful calculator on our website with the help of which you can estimate your shipping cost in a few seconds. It is essential to mention that the price can change depending on the season.
- A massive network of carriers.
The company collaborates with more than 25,000 trustworthy carriers that offer years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. We are proud to have been trusted with shipping more than 20,000 vehicles, including boats, military cars, motorcycles, and classic, vintage, and luxury cars with open or enclosed auto transport methods. Our specialists will be in touch with you to schedule the final date and time to pick up your vehicle from your preferred destination.
- Professional customer service.
In case you have any additional questions, our specialists will always be ready to assist our beloved customers throughout the whole process. To contact our staff quickly, you can join the live chat on the website or call us at +1(818)942-7030.
Helpful information about our destination.
- Connecticut’s population is 3.6 million.
- The total area is 5,567 square miles.
- Hartford is the capital city of Connecticut.
- The driving distance from Maryland to Connecticut is equal to 311 miles.
- Interstate Highways in Connecticut run 446.33 miles.
- In Connecticut, the climate is temperate, with mild winters and warm summers. In winter, the mean temperature is 27°F and in summer it is 70°F.
Top-rated attractions in the state.
- Mystic Seaport reproduces a historical seaport town as a portion of one of the most prominent maritime historical centers within the United States. A major portion of the exhibition hall is its exceptional collection of floating make, including the world’s final remaining wooden whaling ship, Charles W. Morgan (1841). Other verifiable ships featured are the Joseph Conrad, the yacht L.A. Dunton, and different steam vessels.
- Found on a 184-acre bequest in East Haddam, the special Gillette Castle, home to William Hooker Gillette, known for being the performing artist who played the first Sherlock Holmes.
- Samuel Clemens, way better known as Mark Twain, and Olivia “Livy” Clemens moved into their recently built three-story Hartford house in 1874, and it was within the tallness of late Victorian style.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC