Maryland to Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Driving a vehicle or pulling it to a far-away area requires a significant amount of time. With a trusted car shipping company, you won’t have to worry about taking the extra time off work to transport the car and can trust the quality of care every step of the way. Tempus Logix is here to guide and help you to transfer your vehicle from state to state. Our company guarantees your vehicle will arrive in the same condition once it reaches its destination. We will provide transfer safely and efficiently at an affordable price. Furthermore, we made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds using a car shipping calculator on the website.
Tempus Logix is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance. We provide our customers with open and enclosed auto transport with professional access and low pricing. Our company provides military car shipping, express car shipping, shipping for online car buyers, heavy equipment transport, motorcycle shipping, classic car transport, vintage car transport, and boat transportation.
Please note*, for students and soldiers; we provide discounts on car delivery.
Our customers can always book their shipping online. For any additional questions, you can ask via live chat or call +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Pennsylvania
Let’s have a look at some information about Pennsylvania.
- The driving distance from Maryland to Pennsylvania is equal to 139 miles.
- Pennsylvania’s population is 13.1 million.
- The state shares its border with Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, New York, etc.
- PA 18 is the only state route in Pennsylvania to traverse the entire state. It has the distinction of being the longest state route in Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania generally has a humid continental climate characterized by wide fluctuations in seasonal temperatures. The average temperature in summer is about 70 °F, and in winter, about 28 °F.
Places to Visit
Changing places is so hard, so we offer you some noteworthy places to visit:
- One of America’s most notable zones and home to the Liberty Bell, the Autonomy National Chronicled Park in Philadelphia may be a national treasure. Independence Hall is the central fascination at the stop, celebrated as the location where the Affirmation of Autonomy was marked and where the Constitution was drafted. The Liberty Bell sits on the show over from Independence Hall, encompassed by exhibits depicting its history.
- The Gettysburg National Military Park is the location of Gettysburg Battlefield, wherein 1863 this Civil War fight was dependable for 51,000 casualties over a three-day period.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art is the biggest collection of craftsmanship and is additionally a famous building within the city. The museum’s front steps were highlighted in all of the “Rough” movies, and from the best of these steps is a fantastic view down Benjamin Franklin Parkway to the point of interest tower of City Hall.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC