Michigan to Idaho Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company equipped with everything to ship your car safely, quickly, and at reasonable prices. Our professional shipping staff will do the work for you. We have many years of experience shipping military cars, heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, luxury, and vintage cars. Our customers can choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods.
Tempus Logix is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances.
Please note*; Tempus Logix offers a flexible discount system for students and soldiers.
You can book your shipping online 24/7. We made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds using a car shipping calculator on the website. We also offer a motorcycle shipping cost estimator.
The easiest way to contact our specialists is through live chat on the website, or you call by number +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Idaho
Let’s look at some information about our destination.
- The driving distance from Michigan to Idaho is equal to 1,896 miles.
- Idaho’s population is 1.8 million.
- The state shares its border with Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Washington, and Oregon.
- It is the 14th largest one in the United States.
- In Idaho, I-84 is the longest Interstate Highway (276 miles).
- In Idaho, the summers are warm, dry, and mostly clear， and the winters are freezing, snowy, and partly cloudy. The temperature ordinarily changes from 14°F to 87°F and is seldom below -3°F or over 94°F.
Interesting places to visit.
- The Sawtooth National Recreation Area comprises 756,000 wildland sections of land inside the Sawtooth National Woodland of central Idaho. The National Recreation Area gives more than 700 miles of climbing and equestrian trails, 40 crests rising over 10,000 feet, and sufficient elevated lakes to visit a modern one about each day of the year.
- “Niagara of the West,” the 212-foot-tall Shoshone Falls, can be found on the northeast edge of the city of Twin Falls. Made by the turbulent constraint of the Snake River, this enormous waterfall ranges more than 900 feet and streams year-round with a surge season between April and July.
- The Old Idaho Prison, or “Ancient Write,” housed prisoners from 1872 to 1973 and, as of now, is a gallery displaying that century-long jail history. The Old Pen housed a few of Idaho’s most infamous offenders, and guests nowadays can see the cell pieces, Singular Confinement, and the Hangman’s tree of the complex.
You are the reason we do what we do.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC