Michigan to New Mexico Car Shipping
Your vehicle transport will be in safe hands with Tempus Logix, a certified vehicle shipping company in the US. The company has been operating in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and has transported more than 30,000 vehicles with open or enclosed trailers. We will perfectly complete the job whether the car is operable, inoperable, large, or small. Just trust us and don’t worry about anything. The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
We are experts in transporting heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, military, classic, vintage, and luxury cars. The company works with over 25,000 professional shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our certified and insured drivers will transport your vehicle securely and quickly. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 business days; however, if you request expedited shipping, the pickup timeframe will shorten. It is essential to mention that compared to standard shipping, the fee for expedited shipping is higher.
Tempus Logix offers fair prices for vehicle transport. To precisely know your shipping cost within a few seconds, you will only need to fill out the small form, and the calculator tool will show the price. Shipping quotes can vary depending on the season.
Our professional customer service is ready to assist with everything from the beginning to the end. The live chat tool will allow you to reach them quickly and easily. Another way you can communicate with them is by calling +1(818)942-7030.
The fantastic news is that all students, returning customers and soldiers will receive special discounts on vehicle transport.
Notable facts about New Mexico.
- The state’s population is 2,109,093.
- New Mexico covers 121,591 square miles.
- The state became the 47th state to join the union on January 6, 1912.
- Santa Fe is the capital of New Mexico.
Fun places you can visit in the state.
- One of the most entertaining things in the state is visiting Carlsbad Caverns, National Park. Visitors can go hiking, biking, or driving through the beautiful sight of the state.
- One of the unique places to visit is the White Sands National Monument, which is composed of a unique structure of white gypsum sand. Visitors can walk, hike, ride horseback, and even camp on the sands under the stars.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC