Michigan to New York Car Shipping
It is very important to find a trustworthy company that will transport your vehicle. Tempus Logix is ready to assist you in transporting your vehicle safely, quickly, and at reasonable prices. Our company offers military car shipping, express car shipping, shipping for online car buyers, as well as heavy equipment shipping, motorcycle transport, classic car transport, and boat / yacht transportation.
Our company provides its customers with open and enclosed auto transport with professional access and low pricing. We are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances.
Please note*, if you are a student or a soldier, we provide discounts on car delivery.
To quickly and easily calculate the cost of your transport, the website offers a car shipping calculator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. Our professional staff is always available to support our customers. You can reach them via live chat on the website or call by number +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About New York
Here is some helpful information about our destination:
- New York is in the Northeastern United States.
- The total driving distance from Michigan to New York is equal to 605 miles.
- New York’s population is 20.4 million, and it is the 4th-most populated state.
- It is the 27th largest state.
- The state shares its border with New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, etc.
- NY 17 is the longest state route in New York and is the second-longest highway of any kind besides the Thruway.
- The climate of New York state is generally humid continental. The annual average temperature across the state ranges from around 39 °F to near 53 °F.
Places to Visit
Below are some interesting places to visit in the state.
- The Statue of Liberty is the nation’s famous monument, an image of trust to millions of migrants on their way to Ellis Island. Tourists can visit both attractions through a ship operated by the National Park Benefit that meets travelers at Battery Park and runs persistent circles all through the day.
- The ship stops following Ellis Island, where there’s a museum on the primary floor of the building, a structural magnum opus that once served as the most preparing and healing center from 1892 to 1954.
- Niagara Falls is one of the normal wonders of North America, drawing millions of guests each year. Found along the border of Canada and the United States, there are really three waterfalls inside the stop – Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls, and Horseshoe Falls.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC