Minnesota to Delaware Car Shipping
Transporting your vehicle to another location can be stressful because of the time and energy it requires. Choose a car shipping company like Tempus Logix, and you won’t have to deal with the workload; our professional shipping staff will do the work for you.
Tempus Logix provides its customers with open and enclosed auto transport with professional approaches and affordable prices. Our company offers military car shipping, shipping for online car buyers, as well as motorcycle transport, luxury car transport, classic car transport, etc.
Temple Logix makes it easy to enjoy the services and free up extra time in your schedule. We are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. Moreover, we work with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances.
It is important to note that we provide discounts on car delivery if you are a student or a soldier.*
Your comfort is our priority, so the website provides an easy tool to calculate the cost in a few seconds. You can book their shipping online 24/7. For questions, you can contact via live chat or use customer service by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Delaware
Here are some interesting facts about our destination:
- Delaware’s population is 994,735.
- The state shares its border with Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The driving distance between Delaware to Minnesota is 1166 miles.
- The longest route in Delaware is US 13 at 103.33 miles, with DE 1 being the longest state route at 103.02 miles. At 23.43 miles, I-95 is the longest of Delaware’s three Interstate Highways.
- Delaware has a humid subtropical climate.
Places to Visit
Let’s look at some noteworthy places to visit in the state;
- Nemours Mansion was a blessing from Alfred du Pont to his spouse, Alicia. This excellent 77-room dome is complemented by similarly noteworthy gardens, the biggest formal French gardens in North America.
- The Hagley Museum and Library in Wilmington include the location of the first du Pont gunpowder mills and a domain and gardens. The primary du Pont family home, Eleutherian Mills, built by E. I. du Pont in 1803, neglected the reestablished French-style plant made by E. I. du Pont.
- The Grand Opera House is a re-established 1871 Victorian theater with a cast-iron façade. Over a long time, the Amazing has facilitated Victorian melodramas, burlesque, vaudeville, assortment appears, melodic presentations, orchestras, and musical dramas. This jewel of a performing house seats 1,140 individuals comfortably with amazing sightlines.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC