Mississippi to Maryland Car Shipping
If you want to transfer your vehicle from Mississippi to Maryland, it is very important to put the shipping of your vehicle in safe hands. Tempus Logix moves thousands of cars and other personal vehicles safely and securely every year. Our company works with a huge number of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance. Furthermore, Tempus Logix is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
We transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. Our company offers a world-class vehicle moving service, whatever the type: military car, heavy equipment, motorcycle, luxury cars, vintage motorbikes, boats. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 days. We offer both open or enclosed auto transport methods.
Please note*; we provide discounts on car delivery for students and soldiers.
We provide a car shipping calculator tool on the website to help you know your shipping cost precisely. It is essential to mention that the price can change depending on the season. For questions, you can contact us via live chat or use customer service by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Maryland
Let’s look at some information about our destination.
- Maryland’s population is 6.2 million
- The total area is 12,406.68 square miles.
- Annapolis is the capital city of Maryland.
- The state shares its border with Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, etc.
- The driving distance from Mississippi to Maryland is equal to 968 miles.
- The longest primary interstate in Maryland is Interstate 95.
- Average temperatures in summer are 75 °F and 35 °F in winter.
Places to Visit
Here are some top-rated places to visit there.
- The American Visionary Art Museum shows and celebrates the works of self-taught artisans, both neighborhood and around the world. Its collection and regularly changing shows are shocking and thought-provoking, looking at the craftsmanship in other ways and from modern viewpoints.
- In Baltimore’s Mount Vernon Cultural Area, The Walters Art Museum may be a one-of-a-kind social point of interest. A modest bunch of education within the world presents such a comprehensive history of world craftsmanship.
- The 1879 Hooper Strait Lighthouse is the visual centerpiece of a collection of impressive buildings and vessels that outline the life and work on the Chesapeake Bay since the Native Americans hollowed-out logs for canoes.
Tempus Logix guarantees your car will arrive in the same condition once it reaches the destination.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC