New Jersey to Florida Car Shipping.
Do you want to transport your vehicle from New Jersey to Florida, but the amount of work is heavy? No need to worry, as Tempus Logix is a certified vehicle shipping company in the US that will perfectly complete the job. Your vehicle will be transported from point A to B securely, speedily, and at the same time at fair prices.
The company is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT and works with an enormous network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can choose to transport various types of vehicles such as motorcycles, military cars, boats, classic, vintage, and luxury cars. Tempus Logix offers car shipping services for operable and inoperable vehicles, and our customers decide if they want to transport their car with either open or enclosed trailers. Our certified drivers will do the pickup within 1 to 5 business days. The timeframe can be shortened if you choose expedited shipping. Please note that the expedited shipping price is higher than the usual one.
You can quickly and easily know your shipping cost by using the calculator tool on our website. You will only need to fill out the small form. The shipping prices can change from one season to another.
Don’t hesitate to contact our specialists via the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030. They will provide the answers to all your questions and update you on your vehicle shipping.
Tempus Logix has amazing news for soldiers, loyal customers, and students as they will be provided with outstanding discounts.
Let’s look at some captivating facts about Florida.
- The population of Florida is 21,944,577.
- The state covers 65,757 square miles.
- The state offers 825 miles of accessible beaches.
- People often call it the capital of vitamin C as the state produces more than 70% of the country’s oranges.
Delightful places to visit in the state.
- On the Florida panhandle, Panama City Beach offers 27 miles of white sand beaches, sports fishing on the gulf, plenty of golfing, and marine parks, including one for alligators, amusement, and water parks.
- We recommend visiting Sanibel Island, located just off Fort Myers in the Gulf of Mexico, which is known as a quiet destination. The attractions offered include a highly-rated historical museum, a botanical garden, a lighthouse, and an arts center.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC