North Carolina to Vermont Car Shipping
Vehicle transportation usually requires huge responsibility, and Tempus Logix is ready to complete all the work perfectly. Our company is here to assist you in transporting your vehicle without you having to do any work. Every year, we move thousands of cars and other personal vehicles safely and securely. The company is licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with an extensive shippers network that provides up to 1 million insurance.
The company provides military car shipping, express car shipping, shipping for online car buyers, as well as shipping for heavy equipment, motorcycle shipping service, classic car shipping and boat transportation. Our customers can decide whether to ship their vehicle with open or enclosed trailers. Tempus Logix provides services for transporting both operable and inoperable vehicles and it usually takes between 1 to 5 days.
Please note*; amazing discounts will be available for students, soldiers, and loyal customers.
You can always book your shipping online 24/7. We provide easy and helpful tools such as a calculator and live chat on the website to save your time. Please take into consideration that the prices can change depending on the season. In case of any additional questions, feel free to contact our specialists via live chat on the website. If it is convenient for you to communicate through calls, you can call at +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Vermont
Here is some interesting information about our destination.
- Vermont’s population is 648,560.
- It is the 45th largest state.
- The population is 9,616 square miles.
- US 2 is the longest highway of any designation that enters the state of Vermont.
- The driving distance from South Carolina to Vermont is equal to 872 miles.
- Vermont incorporates a humid mainland climate, with sloppy springs, mild early summers, hot Augusts, and colorful autumns. The yearly mean temperature for the state is 43 °F.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some noteworthy places to visit in the state;
- Church Street is only four squares long within the heart of downtown Burlington, but it shapes a wide, traffic-free space for open occasions and an exuberant road life indeed in Vermont’s cold winters. Together with the celebrations planned throughout the year, it’s a place for sidewalk cafes, benches, and public artworks, and the buildings nearby are filled with shops, restaurants, and boutiques. During the summer, when everybody is outside, it feels like an Italian piazza.
- Vermont’s most well-known visitor fascination for children, Ben & Jerry’s factory tour, could be a favorite involvement for grown-ups. On the 30-minute guided visit to the factory, you’ll observe specialists as they make and package ice cream, whereas a direct clarifies the method.
- Exuding all the charm and interest of an old-time Victorian gallery without the smell, the gallery blessed by the owner of Fairbanks Scales covers subjects from Vermont wildflowers to the mysteries of the universe.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC