North Dakota to Florida Car Shipping
Your vehicle is one of your most expensive assets, and shipping it from one state to another is often challenging and stressful. Tempus Logix is a licensed car shipping company in the US bonded with FMCSA and USDOT that will make your vehicle shipping safe, quick and stress-free at reasonable prices. You only need to trust us, and we will do the rest. We have considerable experience in the vehicle shipping industry and have been trusted with transporting over 30,000 vehicles.
The company works with over 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can choose to transport both operable and inoperable vehicles that will be shipped with either open or enclosed auto transport methods. You can ship heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, and classic, vintage, luxury, and military cars.
All the drivers we work with are certified and will pick up your vehicle in 1 to 5 business days, but if you want to shorten the pickup timeframe, you can request expedited shipping. Please note that compared to the usual timeframe, the price of expedited shipping is higher.
To get an instant quote for your shipping, you only need to use the calculator tool on our website. The only requirement is to fill out the small form that will take a few seconds. Shipping prices are not fixed and can change depending on the season.
Our professional staff will be by your side from the start to the end. To get answers to all your questions, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Outstanding discounts will be available for soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Compelling facts about Florida.
- The state covers 65,758 square miles.
- The state’s population is 22,085,563.
- The total distance of driving from Florida to North Dakota is 2,016 miles.
- Tallahassee is the capital city.
Incredible places to visit.
- We recommend visiting Destin, a city in northwest Florida on the Florida Panhandle, famous for its beautiful beaches with powder-fine white sand, many great golf courses, and excellent fishing. Visitors can get the feel of the city by walking along the Destin Harbor Boardwalk.
- The following recommended city is Jacksonville, a large, modern city and a regional business epicenter. The nearby barrier island and its beautiful beaches are perfect for swimming, snorkeling, and surfing, the most famous being Neptune Beach and Jacksonville Beach.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC