Rhode Island to Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Are you looking for a company that will do all the work of transferring your vehicle from one point to the other? Tempus Logix is the best choice for you if you want to ship your car safely, speedily, at reasonable prices without having to do any work.
Tempus Logix is bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We work with a massive network of shippers with up to 1 million insurance. We provide military car shipping, shipping for online car buyers, heavy equipment transport, vintage car transport, motorcycle transport, classic car transport, and boat transportation.
We value our customer’s time and want to make everything easy and quick to use; that’s why we offer live chat and calculator tools. With the help of live chat, you can contact our specialists, who will answer all your questions, and with the help of a calculator, you can calculate the quote for transferring your vehicle within seconds.
The company will provide exciting discounts to soldiers, students, and loyal customers. Also, if our customers would like to transfer two vehicles at the same time on the same route, they will be provided with great offers.
Facts About Pennsylvania
Here is some fascinating information about our destination.
- Pennsylvania’s population is 12,804,123.
- The area is 46,054 square miles.
- The state is bounded to the north by Lake Erie and New York state; to the east by New York and New Jersey; to the south by Delaware, Maryland, and West Virginia; and to the west by the panhandle of West Virginia and by Ohio.
- Pennsylvania’s nickname is “The Keystone State” because it was the middle colony of the original thirteen colonies and because Pennsylvania has held a key position in the economic, social, and political development of the United States.
- The state has a humid continental climate represented by wide fluctuations in seasonal temperatures, with prevailing winds from the west.
Places to Visit
Lets also look at some of the top tourist attractions in the state.
- Philadelphia’s Independence National Historical Park is one of the most historic areas in America and home to the Liberty Bell. It is a national treasure. The central attraction in the park is Independence Hall.
- Hershey Park is considered to be one of the town’s primary attractions. It offers 90 acres of rides and enjoyment for kids and adults, going from roller coasters to aquatic shows.
- Presque Isle State Park is one of the most popular parks in Pennsylvania that sits on a peninsula that curves out into Lake Erie, creating Presque Isle Bay, an important shipping and transport center.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC