Rhode Island to Virginia Car Shipping
Tempus Logix is a top-rated car shipping company that will make your vehicle shipping secure, quick, stress-free, and affordable. Every year, Tempus Logix moves thousands of cars and other personal vehicles safely and securely. Moreover, our company is licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
We work with more than 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can transport both operable and inoperable vehicles such as military cars, motorcycles, boats, and classic and luxury cars. We offer both open auto transport and enclosed auto transport methods. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 days.
Please note*; we provide discounts on car delivery for students and soldiers.
We provide a calculator tool on the website to help you know your shipping cost precisely. It is essential to mention that the price can change depending on the season. For questions, you can contact us via live chat or use customer service by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Virginia
Here is some information about our destination.
- Virginia’s population is 8.67 million.
- The total area is 42,774.2 square miles.
- Richmond is the capital city of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- U.S. Route 58 is the longest route in Virginia.
- The total driving distance from Rhode Island to Virginia is 524 miles.
- In summer, average coastal temperatures rarely exceed 90°F, while in winter, it snows very.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some of the fascinating places to visit in the state.
- The more than 22,000 works within the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts are, to a great extent, centered on cutting-edge and modern art, particularly European art after 1900, American art after 1950, and 21st-century art around the world. Inside that, a few extraordinary collections stand out.
- Colonial National Historical Park envelops Jamestown and Yorktown, where the Insurgency finished. Jamestown is the most seasoned British settlement on North American soil, built-in 1607 by Captain John Smith.
- Towering more than 215 feet tall with a span of 90 feet, the Natural Bridge is one of America’s most seasoned traveler attractions and is recorded on the National Register of Historic Places. During the 18th and 19th centuries, it was one of the two most prevalent sights for European guests, positioning Niagara Falls.
Read more about Virginia Auto Transport.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC