Rhode Island to Washington Car Shipping
If you want to transport your vehicle from Rhode Island to Washington, it is very important to put the shipping of your vehicle in safe hands. We will make the transport of your vehicle safe, easy, and fast. Moreover, our company works with a huge number of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance. Moreover, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
We transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. Our company gives an option to our customers to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods. We offer military car shipping, heavy equipment transport, vintage car transport, motorcycle transport, classic car transport, and boat transportation. The pickup of your vehicle will take between 1 to 5 days.
Please note*; if you are a student or a soldier, we offer discounts on car delivery.
You don’t need to spend a lot of time to find out your shipping cost, as Tempus Logix provides an easy-to-use calculator on the website that will allow you to know the quote for your transport in a few seconds. The prices can fluctuate depending on the season you decide to transport your vehicle. If you have any additional questions, you can always ask our professionals, who will help you on the way via live chat, or you can call customer service directly at +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Washington
Here is some fascinating information about our destination.
- Washington’s population is 7.7 million.
- The total area is 71,362 square miles.
- Olympia is the capital city of Washington.
- The state shares its border with Idaho, Oregon, Canadian, etc.
- SR 20 is the longest interstate in Washington at 436.13 miles.
- Summer days rarely rise above 79°F, and winter days are seldom below 45°F during the day.
Places to Visit
Let’s look at some of the noteworthy places to visit in the state.
- Olympic National Park floods with an exceptional view from sea shorelines to ice sheet mountaintops. The park covers most of the Olympic Peninsula and streets as it circled the park, never cutting through its precipitous heart. Whereas auto-touring is fun, the perfect way”> perfect way to involve the Olympics is by climbing a trail.
- Of all the best attractions in Seattle, the Space Needle inside the Seattle Center is perhaps the foremost famous. It was built for the 1962 World’s Fair and stands nowadays as a centerpiece of the sprawling Seattle Center. Encompassing the turning perception deck is more of the city’s most famous attractions, counting a few of Seattle’s best museums.
- There’s also the sparkly request of LeMay – America’s Car Museum adjacent for vehicle interface, which shows legacy vehicles from its world-class collection.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC