Texas to Alabama Car Shipping
You will have the easiest car shipping from point A to B if you choose Tempus Logix, a brokerage company in the vehicle shipping industry licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We have years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry and have shipped over 30,000 vehicles. We will perfectly complete your vehicle transport whether the vehicle is operable, inoperable, large, or small. You only need to trust us, and we will care for the rest.
Tempus Logix works with over 25,000 shippers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can ship heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, classic, military, vintage, and luxury cars that will be transported with either open or enclosed auto transport methods. You can be sure that your vehicle will be in safe hands. All the drivers we work with are certified and will pick up your vehicle in 1 to 5 business days. You only need to request expedited shipping if you want to shorten the pickup time frame. Please note that the expedited shipping fee is higher than the usual timeframe.
You can easily get the quote for your vehicle shipping via the calculator tool on our website. You will know the cost within a few seconds by filling out the small form. It is important to mention that the shipping price can change depending on which season you decide to transport your vehicle.
Our professional customer service will be by your side from the start to the end. You can easily and quickly communicate with them via the live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
Significant discounts will be available for soldiers, students, and loyal customers.
Compelling facts about Alabama.
- Alabama’s total area is 52,419 square miles.
- The capital city is Montgomery.
- The population of Alabama is 5,073,187.
- The total distance of driving from Texas to Alabama is 723 miles.
Amazing places to visit.
- A fantastic spot for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers is Cheaha State Park. It offers access to some of the state’s most famous hiking trails, such as the Pinhoti Trail, Chinnabee Silent Trail, etc.
- We also recommend visiting Guntersville, located along the shores of Lake Guntersville, offering plenty of activities to keep even the most energetic visitor engaged. Visitors will find several recreational facilities, including a swimming area, a new boat deck, picnic areas, a boat launch, and a public fishing pier.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC