Utah to Wisconsin Car Shipping
Your vehicle is one of your most expensive assets, and transporting it from point A to B is usually challenging and costly. You will not face any challenges if you choose Tempus Logix, a licensed vehicle shipping company bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. The company has many years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. Trust us, and don’t stress about anything.
Advantages offered by Tempus Logix.
- Safe and rapid vehicle delivery.
You should not worry about the safety of your vehicle a bit, as all the drivers we work with are certified and will perfectly complete your vehicle delivery. The pickup of vehicles takes between 1 to 5 business days. In the case of expedited shipping, the pickup will occur in a shorter time frame; however, the price of expedited shipping is higher compared to the usual timeframe.
- Professional staff.
Our customer service is specially trained to provide a personalized approach to our customers. You can get answers to all your questions quickly and easily by joining the live chat on the website or by calling +1(818)942-7030.
- An enormous network of shippers.
The company collaborates with a vast network of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance and have considerable experience in transporting heavy equipment, classic, vintage and luxury cars, boats, and motorcycles. Our customers choose whether to transport their operable and inoperable vehicles with open or enclosed auto transport methods.
- Reasonable prices.
You don’t have to write us an email or call to know the price of your shipping; you can find a calculator on our website that will estimate the quote within a few seconds. Please note that shipping prices can vary depending on the season.
- Special deals.
Fantastic discounts will be given to soldiers, loyal customers, and students.
Fascinating facts about Wisconsin.
- The motto of the state is “Forward,” adopted in 1851.
- The state’s population is 5,867,518.
- Wisconsin covers 65,498.37 square miles.
- The total distance of driving from Utah to Wisconsin is 1,448 miles.
Top-rated attractions in the state.
- Pattison State Park is home to the tallest waterfall in Wisconsin (Big Manitou Falls). It was established in 1920 and spans over 1,430 acres. Visitors can camp, have a nice picnic, hike to cascading waterfalls and take plenty of pictures.
- A magnificent spot to visit is The Cave of the Mounds, a National Natural Landmark since 1987. It is a majestic limestone cave featuring gorgeous speleothems, formations made from mineral deposits over time.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC