Washington D.C. to Georgia Car Shipping
Tempus Logix has been working hard to provide the best auto shipping services for many years. As a result, we organize the transportation of cars safely, quickly, and easily. You don’t have to worry about anything, as our company is here to make your car shipping easy for its customers. We are licensed in the vehicle shipping industry and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT.
The company works with a vast network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance. We have many years of experience shipping motorcycles, military cars, heavy equipment, classic, luxury cars, and boats. What’s also important is that we transport both operable and inoperable vehicles. Our customers can choose to ship their vehicles with open car shipping or enclosed car shipping methods. It usually takes between 1 to 5 days.
Please note*; our company provides discounts on car delivery for students and soldiers.
You do not even have to waste time finding out the prices; the website offers a car shipping cost estimator to calculate the cost in a few seconds. It is essential to mention that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season. If you have any questions, our specialists will always be ready to assist through the whole process. To contact our staff, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About Georgia
Here is some fascinating information about our destination.
- The area of the state is 59,425 square miles.
- Georgia’s population is 10,711,908.
- The driving distance from Washington DC to Georgia is equal to 637 miles.
- The longest highway in the state of Georgia is Route 11 (376 miles).
- The average temperature in winter varies from above 70°F to below 50°F. Summers are hot and humid, with temperatures in the afternoons that reach, on average, 90 °F. Overnight lows fall to 68 °F.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some of the best places to visit in the state.
- The 863-foot-high stone outcrop of Stone Mountain is nearly totally uncovered of trees or plant life, its bare arch standing out conspicuously from the encompassing arrival. On the eastern side, an expansive alleviation of three Accomplice pioneers was carved between 1923 and 1970, a dedication that has caused impressive contention later.
- The world’s most well-known delicate drink was concocted here in Atlanta in 1886 when a syrup made by Dr. John Pemberton to treat cerebral pains was blended with carbonic corrosive and water and served in Pemberton’s pharmacy.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC