West Virginia to California Car Shipping
Vehicle transport is often challenging and stressful. Tempus Logix is enthusiastic about shipping your car from one state to another without any challenges. We are a licensed brokerage company in the vehicle shipping industry bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. All the drivers we work with are certified and will transport your vehicle quickly and securely. They will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days. Our company transports both operable and inoperable vehicles. You can be sure that your car is in good hands.
Tempus Logix collaborates with a massive network of carriers with up to 1 million insurance. Our customers can choose from open and enclosed auto transport methods to ship their vehicles. Tempus Logix is considerably experienced in transporting different vehicles such as luxury, classic and vintage cars, motorcycles, boats, military cars, etc. The company provides a calculator tool on the website to assist you in quickly knowing your shipping cost. The cost of your shipment can fluctuate depending on the season.
Tempus Logix offers attractive discounts for loyal customers, students, and soldiers.
You can book your shipping online 24/7. Our professional team will be by your side from the start to the end. To contact our professional staff quickly, you can join the live chat on the website or call us at +1(818)942-7030.
Remarkable facts about California.
- The state’s total area is 163,696 square miles.
- The capital city is Sacramento
- The Golden State is the state’s nickname.
- The population is 39,995,077.
- The longest highway in California is U.S. Route 101, also known as the Hollywood Freeway.
Beautiful places you can visit.
- San Francisco is one of the most charming cities. The hills and ocean offer a unique natural setting, but the quaint neighborhoods, green spaces, historic sites, and cultural institutions make this city special. And one of the key sights in the city is the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- The following fantastic spot is Disneyland. It is located in Anaheim. This gigantic amusement park is home to all kinds of shows, rides, games, and entertainment, complete with hotels and restaurants. Visitors can enjoy performances and other entertainment designed for both adults and children.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC