Wisconsin to Delaware Car Shipping
Do you think vehicle shipping is expensive, challenging, and stressful? Tempus Logix is here to change your mind. Tempus Logix is a licensed vehicle shipping company in the U.S. bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We have been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and have shipped more than 30,000 vehicles. Just trust us and do not worry about anything; we will satisfy your high expectations.
Advantages provided by Tempus Logix.
- An enormous network of shippers.
The company collaborates with over 25,000 carriers that offer up to 1 million insurance, experts in shipping heavy equipment, motorcycles, boats, military, classic and vintage cars. We provide vehicle shipping services for operable and inoperable vehicles.
- Safe and quick vehicle delivery.
Your vehicle will be picked up by our certified and insured drivers within 1 to 5 business days. We also offer expedited shipping which will make the pickup timeframe shorter. The quote for expedited shipping is higher compared to the usual timeframe. Depending on our customers’ choice, the vehicles are shipped with open or enclosed auto transport methods.
- Reasonable prices.
You can find a helpful calculator tool on our website to estimate your shipping cost within a few seconds. It is important to note that shipping costs are not fixed and can change depending on the season.
- Supportive staff.
Tempus Logix’s customer service is eager to assist and guide every step of the way. You will only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030, and you will receive answers to all your questions.
- Unique deals.
All soldiers, returning customers, and students will receive special discount packages.
Let’s look at some impressive facts about Delaware.
- Delaware’s population is 998,619.
- The state’s area is 2,489 square miles.
- The state’s motto is “Liberty and Independence,” and it appears on the flag of Delaware.
- It’s a Mid-Atlantic U.S. state.
Amazing places to visit.
- We recommend visiting Smyrna, a small town located in the northern part of the state. You can visit the Duck Creek Village, a historic district, or head to the Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge to get outside and active.
- Another unique town to visit is Milton offering fantastic examples of Victorian architecture. Little local music concerts are hosted in Milton’s retro downtown area. The town also has a long history in the shipbuilding industry.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC