Massachusetts to Alabama Car Shipping
Our customers’ vehicle transport from Massachusetts to Alabama will be easy, stress-free, safe, and quick with Tempus Logix. Our company is a top-rated vehicle shipping company in the U.S. connected with FMCSA and USDOT. We have been in the vehicle shipping industry for many years and have shipped more than 30,000 vehicles with open and enclosed auto transport methods.
- Caring customer service.
Our professionals are ready to assist our customers throughout the whole process. You can easily reach them by joining the live chat on the website or by calling +1 (818) 942-7030.
- A vast network of shippers.
The company collaborates with more than 25,000 trustworthy carriers with up to 1 million insurance with years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry. Our customers can transport classic, vintage, and luxury cars, boats, heavy equipment, motorcycles, etc.
- Amazing discounts.
Tempus Logix will provide outstanding discount packages to students, soldiers, and returning customers.
- Reasonable prices.
Without wasting time, our customers can estimate their shipping fees using the calculator tool provided on the website. It is important to mention that the prices can fluctuate depending on the season.
- Secure and fast shipping.
We guarantee safe and quick delivery. Tempus Logix collaborates with certified and insured drivers who will complete your vehicle transport perfectly. They will pick up your vehicle within 1 to 5 business days, but if your request expedited shipping, the pickup will occur in a shorter timeframe. The quote for expedited shipping is higher than the standard one.
Fascinating information about Alabama.
- Alabama’s capital is Montgomery.
- U.S. Route 31 is the highway with the most extended segment in Alabama.
- The total area is 52,419 square miles.
- The state’s climate is temperate, with an average annual temperature of about 64 °F.
- The population of Alabama is 5,073,187.
- The state was named after the Alabama River.
Top-rated attractions to visit.
- We recommend you visit the Birmingham Museum of Art. It has an extensive permanent collection, as well as changing exhibits. The permanent collection presents international and ancient fine and folk art, including decorative arts. The Asian gallery includes some of the museum’s oldest artifacts, including antique and bronze earthenware.
- The next place is Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum. It has a collection of more than 1,400 motorcycles, from some of the earliest and unique models to modern machines. The museum opened in 1995.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC