North Carolina to California Car Shipping
If you want to move your vehicle from North Carolina to California, there’s no better choice than Tempus Logix. We are ready here to guide you to transport your car safely, quickly, and at a low price without you having to do any work. Our company will help you step-by-step and deliver it in perfect shape.
Tempus Logix works with a big connection of carriers that offer up to 1 million insurances. Furthermore, we are licensed and bonded with FMCSA and USDOT. We provide a world-class vehicle moving service, whatever the type: vintage car, heavy equipment, motorcycle, luxury car transport, boats, etc. There is an option to choose from open or enclosed auto transport methods.
Please note*; all students and soldiers will have an opportunity to receive special offers.
For our dear customers, we made it easy to calculate the cost in a few seconds using a car shipping quote calculator on the website. If our customers have any additional questions, our specialists will always be ready to assist through the whole process. To contact our staff, you only need to join the live chat on the website or call +1(818)942-7030.
Facts About California
Here is some information about our destination.
- California is in the Western United States.
- California’s population is 39.37 million, making it the 1st most populated state.
- The state shares its border with Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and the Mexican state of Baja California.
- The driving distance from North Carolina to California is equal to 2,579 miles.
- I-40 – The third longest interstate highway travels 2,555 miles between Barstow, California, and Wilmington, North Carolina. (By the way, the longest highway is Route 20 which ventures 3,237 miles and stretches from Boston, the capital of Massachusetts, to Newport, Oregon. Read more about Massachusetts to Oregon Car Shipping.)
- U.S. Route 101, aka the Hollywood Freeway/Ventura Freeway, is the longest highway in California and is the major coastal north-south route.
- Much of California has a Mediterranean-like climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters. On the coast, the normal day-by-day temperature floats around 70°F and up but can once in a while spike to 80°F.
Places to Visit
Let’s also look at some appealing places to visit in the state.
- This breathtaking city includes supernatural magnificence. San Francisco’s picture-perfect view, from the bends of Lombard Road to the rich Victorian houses and magnificent inlet views, awes guests.
- Mother Nature’s most striking creation, the Yosemite Valley, is encompassed by sheer stone cliffs and arches that were carved by ice sheets millions of years back. When John Muir found Yosemite in the 1860s, he portrayed it as the “most stupendous of all uncommon sanctuaries of Nature” and made a difference to set up the range as a secured national stop.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
The states in which we operate
- South Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- Washington DC